Post new topic   Reply to topic    Republic Paragons Forum Index -> Star Wars Crew Skills/Crafting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gyrok Carns
Guildmaster/General

re: Crafters and Skills...who can make what for you.

I can now craft blue color crystals with +41 power/crit/endurance...if you're interested let me know.

Also have 400 synthweaving on my juggernaut now, and will soon have 400 cybertech on my Sniper.

Juggernaut can craft some level 50/51 armors for force users...mostly Dalarian gear.

I can also craft Augment kits up to mk-6...if you need them send me the mats (augment kits pieces from RE'ing gear/mods) and tell me what toon to mail them to, or I can give them to you on fleet. It takes 10 kit pieces to make 1 augment kit

Gyrok Carns
Guildmaster/General

I can make a lot of low level enhancements/crystals/hilts for anyone needing them...post here if you need to know what mats are required. Also, any fresh 50s looking for rakata relics...let me know I can make those too...I can tell you what mats you'll need and they will be something you won't have to replace for quite a while.

Jackiped
Guildmaster/General

right now i just have max armormech on my trooper (Zutharan).

callmethedude
Officer

I have Synth on my Invictia (Imp), Armormech on Nomera (Rep), Cybertech on Shetagi'nashi (Imp), soon to be maxed Biochem on Cabhage (Imp).

I've had a bit of trouble getting purple mats from Underworld since the last major patch, but I can make a lot of blue items. The metal gathering missions I get on Underworld since then are almost always "moderates" yields.
-BK-
Officer

I have artifice, biochem, cybertech, synthweaving maxed imp side

armstech, armormech and biochem maxed pub side

Last edited by -BK- on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gyrok Carns
Guildmaster/General

I currently have my Sentinel with 400 artifice on Republic side, anyone else please add any crafting skills you have maxed so others can see who can craft what.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Republic Paragons Forum Index -> Star Wars Crew Skills/Crafting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: