Post new topic   Reply to topic    Republic Paragons Forum Index -> Sith Warrior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gyrok Carns
Guildmaster/General

re: My immortal spec juggernaut

I have respecced to 18/23 and while 27/12/2 feels a little more tanky right now...I will be getting my 4% flat damage redux very soon and I anticipate that will shore up the differences.

I would recommend a tank level to 27 points in immortal tree first for survivability...especially if you are typically under level. Then when you hit late 40s switch if you want to switch...

The math on impale versus crushing blow is impale wins for threat generation. The base damage is significantly more such that the difference in threat modifiers is not enough to overcome the threat from damage.

Force scream with sonic barrier is amazing..use it all the time! It has a flat 20% Dr with 75-80% uptime. It's a tremendous difference without it.

I will be writing a tank guide soon.

Gyrok Carns
Guildmaster/General

re: My immortal spec juggernaut

On my tank juggernaut, I have looked over the tanking tree and have decided to go 27 points in the immortal tree and 14 in the vengeance tree. I just don't see the 31 point talent or the talent for 3 points below it being worth it, plus 14 points in the vengeance tree gets me unstoppable on force charge which will net me more survivability. Though the 31 point talent is a smart aoe if you set it up, and won't break Mez, I just don't think it's worth more than unstoppable every force charge.

Anyone have other builds they're exploring on juggernauts?

-EDIT- I have since decided 27/12/2 is the best course I keep my unstoppable on force charge and gain more smash damage for aoe threat generation.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Republic Paragons Forum Index -> Sith Warrior All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: