View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gyrok Carns
Guildmaster/General

re: Guide writing

Ok, some of you have a wealth of knowledge regarding your favorite classes and what does and does not work for pve and pvp.

I would like to see some of you put what you think would be helpful information in this forum. I will be writing a guide to tanking soon...once I get my juggernaut all the way built.

Now, having said that, a guide would be wholly inclusive of a torhead or darthhater build to show power picks. I wouldn't expect to see explanations of each talent and point...(unless you're just long winded and thorough, though that seems a bit daunting in some regards)...but a recommendation of starting trees and key talents that really make or break the build would be a good place to start.

If you feel like writing guides for pve and pvp need to be separate and have separate builds...then go ahead and section them off or write a smaller addendum for the guide with changes for pve/pvp.

I will also be adding to my guides soon.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Republic Paragons Forum Index -> Guides All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: