Post new topic   Reply to topic    Republic Paragons Forum Index -> The Off Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gyrok Carns
Guildmaster/General

re: The Joke Thread...

So a man and his girlfriend are in bed one night, everything is proceeding hot and heavy and she suddenly says, "no, I am not feeling up to it tonight..."

To his dismay, the man suddenly says, "what? where did that come from?"

To which she replied, "You just aren't familiar enough with who I am as a woman for me to satisfy you as a man."

The man makes pouty faces and tries to reason with her, and she finally says, "Can't you just love me for me, and not for the things I do in the bedroom? I just want you to hold me!"

The man, now realizing that nothing is going to happen, settles down and holds her for the night.

The next day, he takes off from work, and takes her to eat at a nice place. Then they head to the department store, and she shops for nice outfits, and she can't decide which one, so he tells her, "We'll just buy all 3 of them". Then she goes shoe shopping, and he tells her, "Why don't we get a pair to match each outfit". They head over to the jewelry department and she picks out a nice pair of diamond earrings and she asks, as if testing him, if she can have a tennis bracelet, but he really threw her for a loop and said, "sure honey".

Then, when her satisfaction was complete, she says, "Ok, I think we're ready to check out..."

To which the man replies, "No, I don't feel up to it right now...I just wanted you to hold these things for a while and then put them back."

The woman, completely taken aback, says, "what? where did that come from?"

The man replies, "I don't think you're familiar enough with my financial standing as a man, for me to be able to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

When she looked just about ready to punch him, he said..."Why can't you just love me for me, and not for the things that I can buy you?"

The man thought to himself, "Well, I am not getting any action tonight, but at least I have the satisfaction of knowing I am smarter than her..."

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Republic Paragons Forum Index -> The Off Topic Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: