Post new topic   Reply to topic    Republic Paragons Forum Index -> The Off Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaoTron
Officer

re: Sandy Hook

I can't get behind that. That's usually how I feel about conspiracies also, if takes many people to orchestrate a task then there is bound to be loose ends.

Tech
Gyrok Carns
Guildmaster/General

There's never enough evidence to back everything up 100%...even the "solid" facts...

I don't think the government could keep a secret like that though...I worked in the intelligence community...and yes, they keep secrets...but stuff like this just has a way of coming out. Also, the government is not that coordinated to pull something like this off without any loose ends left.

DaoTron
Officer

I don't like to entertain conspiracies really. If it is a hoax in the slightest then it is on behalf of a liberal machine to push an agenda. In that sense then perhaps after hearing about the shooting and even hearing that there was an "assault" weapon there then they used it to their advantage.

Again, I don't like to entertain conspiracies as normally there isn't enough evidence to back certain claims.

IMHO

Tech
Gyrok Carns
Guildmaster/General

There has been some speculation...as tends to happen...that sandy hook shooting was a staged event or even a hoax.

I don't know that I buy it...but there was one point they made in presenting their argument that sticks out in my mind.

If they found the AR-15 in the trunk of the car...how did he supposedly shoot everyone with that "assault weapon"? Also...they found 4 handguns in the school...no rifles...and claim it was a lone shooter...that sounds pretty odd too.

Discuss.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Republic Paragons Forum Index -> The Off Topic Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: