View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gyrok Carns
Guildmaster/General

re: Pubside Contest!!

We can use a little of everything...though we have more dps than anything currently. Welcome aboard pubside! We're glad to have you!

Helinica
Officer

Awesome!

Alenica is my level 14 Knight as of my post here, and has joined the republic guild today. I have yet to really chat with anyone on the republic side to see what types of roles we need. If we are not lacking tanks tank or Dps, I can re-roll a healer type if need be Happy

Helinica level 50 Imperial Healer!
Alenica level 14 Republic Defender!
Gyrok Carns
Guildmaster/General

Ok, so in order to get things rolling pubside, Kevin and I came up with a little contest for the pubside!

Here are the rules:

(1) Your character level as of midnight 4 Feb 2013 is the level to begin from on your toon. If you roll a new toon for the contest, please post it in this thread, so we can be aware of that toon and when you rolled it.

(2) The first player to level a character 30 levels in the Republic side of SWTOR will get (2) Cartel Packs!! The second player to gain 30 levels on the same toon pubside will get (1) Cartel Pack!! The third player to level a toon 30 levels pubside will receive 100k credits in game.

Kevin and myself are official referees and judges, and any judgement calls will be made by us!

That's it, so go out and have fun and level your toons!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Republic Paragons Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum