Post new topic   Reply to topic    Republic Paragons Forum Index -> Star Wars The Old Republic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gyrok Carns
Guildmaster/General

re: Operation and 10+ Datacron!

Hopefully, I can be around at that time...

Helinica
Officer

re: Operation and 10+ Datacron!

On the imperial side, I will form a story mode operation at 1:00 pm PST on Saturday the 16th. Raid invites will be sent out to all that are online at that time that wish to come until all the roles or slots are filled.

Afterwards, if there is enough interest, I will organize a try for the fleet's +10 all stats datacron. If you are interested in getting the datacron, pls review this video to get an idea of what we need to do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7miHDE_VOA
There is an involved series of puzzles that require the MGSG (grapple gun) from a vendor in Alderaan, a blue crystal (located on the fleet, on the way to the datacron), and several people with red crystals to open the entrance (I have one, but the video shows where to go on Corellia if you want one too).

I have never gotten this datacron before. The last time I tried the grapple gun had a tremendously annoying glitch requiring hours of patience after already knowing what to do. Apparently this glitch has been fixed, but I don't know this from first hand experience! Fair warning!

See you in the game!!

Helinica Level 50 Imperial Healer!

Alenica Level 28 Republic Defender!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Republic Paragons Forum Index -> Star Wars The Old Republic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: